Page | What's New | Upcoming
| Our Product Line | Cleaning Q& A | Mailing List |
Corporate Management Program
Janeco provides customers with an easy way to analyze purchases and set budgets by location:
Corporate Management Program - This program provides management the ability to set budgets, analyze purchase history and review consumption by each location.
How to get a copy of the Corporate Management Program
Download a copy of the program and make sure you save it to a convenient place on your computer such as your Desktop or in a directory where you will be able to access it easily.
Basics of using the Corporate Management Program
1. Connect your computer to the Internet.
2. Click on the STEP1 Corporate Management Program icon (CorpJaneco.exe) for the program you downloaded previously.
3. Enter your User Name and Password. The Corporate Management Program user names and passwords are different then those used by the Customer Service Program. User name and password are also case-sensitive.
Click here to request a Corporate password
4. Review your purchase history, consumption patterns and budgets.
- Set your fiscal year and global budgets from the summary tab
- Set individual location budgets from the location summary tab
- Find over budget conditions in the location summary tab
- Find locations that are over budget on key items in the location product summary tab
5. Review account information by clicking on the tabs near the top of the window labeled: Locations
6. Ask your Janeco salesperson about email alerts and setting up location maximums by product.
7. For more features and information see the on-line manuals below.
8. Click Exit when finished.
Corporate Management Program Manuals On-line
If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Call us at:
FAX us at: